The Law Office of Scott B. Riddle provides superb, experienced representation in adversary proceedings and contested matters filed in Bankruptcy Court. We represent plaintiffs and defendants in Bankruptcy Court, including the representation of Trustees and Receivers. Our experience often allows us to identify the issues and quickly resolve the dispute prior to trial, and litigate and try cases when necessary.
The firm handles all aspects of Bankruptcy litigation, including:
- The defense of preferential and fraudulent transfer claims brought by Bankruptcy Trustees.
- Suits to except a debt from discharge or to deny a debtor’s discharge.
- Litigation over violations of the automatic stay.
- The defense of actions to recover property brought by a Trustee or debtor.
- Suits to determine the validity or extent of liens or other security interests.
- Defense of objections to claims.
In addition to Bankruptcy litigation we also handle other types of litigation in state and federal courts, including Business Litigation and Real Estate and Construction Litigation.